New effective Capilarte hair and scalp treatments
Dermedic, a dermocosmetic company with 15 years of experience in face and body care, has introduced powerful scalp and hair treatment products to its portfolio.
Designed for patients suffering from increasingly common scalp conditions, such as baldness, excessive hair loss and hair weakness, dandruff or sensitive scalp, the new specialist treatments for scalp and hair care are recommended for both women and men.
The Capilarte products include short-term treatments as well as shampoos for regular daily use.
The Capilarte range consists of five products:
All products have been dermatologically, clinically and trichologically tested.
- Hair growth stimulation treatment shampoo – recommended for women and men suffering from baldness caused by various reasons or temporary hair weakness as the basic hair growth stimulation treatment. Visible effects require at least 3 months to set in.
- Hair growth stimulation treatment serum – a specialist product for rubbing into wet or dry hair, recommended for women and men struggling with baldness caused by various reasons, improving the effects of the hair growth stimulation treatment shampoo. Visible effects require at least 3 months to set in.
- Strengthening anti-hair loss shampoo – recommended for regular use for women and men suffering from temporary visible hair weakness or as a follow-up after the Capilarte hair growth stimulation treatment.
- Shampoo to fight dandruff and its causes – with anti-dandruff and anti-fungal properties. It reduces various types of dandruff, both dry and oily, and prevents its relapse. Recommended also in the case of seborrhoeic dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis. Recommended for a 4-week treatment + 2 weeks after the symptoms fade.
- Soothing shampoo for hypersensitive scalp and hair – recommended for regular daily care of hair and hypersensitive scalp prone to irritation, burning and chronic pruritus, also recommended between scalp treatments or as gentle care of healthy scalp for adults, pregnant women and children from the age of 3.